Adsense

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"Life on Credit"

Every person wants Luxuries in life. For that they choose a Bright career path. Then they gt landed up in some MNC which pays them about 3 lacs bugs. This is just the lower limit of package. There are others who get much more than this. But still evryone wants to have a new cellphone, new laptop, and other gadgets. I may be wrong with my peception in this view, so please pardon me. Actually i m not preaching anything and nor i m any big columnist like Karan thapar. I m just writing what i feel. Today morning when i was getting ready to go to office (which normally i don't want to go but i have no other option because i go there to have lunch). I took auto-rickshaw and when i reached Hi-tech city and took out my purse to pay the rickshaw waala i was shocked. I found no money in my wallet. I had only Plastic cards (includes 3 debit cards, 2 credit cards and one pan card). Thank GOD ICICI Bank ATM was nearby, so i paid off the driver. Then i realised that this situation is from last 5 months but i didn't care about that. Then i went into flashback and realised how many times i have no money and have to loo for ATM. I was shocked at statistics. Actually when we go to som mall we keep 20 bugs in our pocket thinking that will shop through card. Not only shopping but eating, dining is all dependent on card. My parents always keep telling me to keep atleast 500-700 bugs always with me. I never listened to them and would say that I HAVE DEBIT CARD.....CHILL DAD. But now i realised that they were right because i was in trouble often because of this. Not only this we shop on credit card hoping to pay it in next month but when next month comes there is no money to pay the bill and it keeps on adding interest and that too compounded. So i believe that so far these cards have made our life pretty easy but we should not wholly depend on these esp. CREDIT cards. These Look appealing to all of us but there are many negetives to it. So i would say that use your card intelligently. You will get what you want to have in near future but have patience. Thanks for reading and do comment this article...........

3 comments:

Madhuri Kunisetty said...

Hi Chintu, u r absolutely right..it happens to most of d ppl...n ofcourse, i too faced d same situation...!!nicely written.

Tarun Goel said...

Burrrrraaaah!!!
That would have been a very nice scene to see you being screwed by the autowalllaaah :P

Tarun Goel said...

Don't go to "those" places with no cash...:P