Adsense

Monday, May 18, 2009

Telephonic Interview

Hi Guys how are you out there. Doing great and having fun. I think I told you that I am now on bench since 8th May 2009. I am going to tell you about my experience after getting released from project. I had to report to RCC at Satyam Gateway on 8th May. I was feeling a bit relaxed as I slept till 11 in the morning. We reported at 12 noon and were back to our flat by 2:15. That is what I call A perfect Private cum PSU job for me. No one is there to question you about why are you so late. Also I haven’t shaved for last 14 days. I have no plans to become a Mullah Omar or so but it’s like that only. I don’t feel like shaving anymore now. After a great and joyous weekend it’s my second day on bench. As usual I got up at 11 and we marched towards Satyam Gateway at 12. As I stepped out of my flat I got a call from landline. I picked up and had a telephonic Interview that lasted for around 20 minutes. He asked me about 10-15 questions on networking and I was looking foolish in my replies. I fumbled in almost all questions he asked me. Then at last he told ‘are Sharmaji aise nahin chalega…..you need to back fire or you will be left behind in the race’. Then I got a mail from him which is shown above. I laughed at reading the mail and my friends also made big joke of it. One guy told me that he doesn’t know how to write mails??? But lately I thought that the guy isn’t that bad. He has spoken the truth that I really need to Reboot . Atleast I got someone who has straight forwardly put forward his views about me. I am grateful about him. I don’t find any wrong in this. I see it the other way round (in a positive sense). I am still in touch with him and hope to meet him soon. I will let you know my experience of the meet. Till then enjoy and have fun. Remember to stay REBOOTED :P)

2 comments:

abhishek gupta said...

sale gadhe..NIT ka naam kharab kar diya tune....ullu kahi ka...theek se interview bhi nahi de sakta....

but its gud...u r learning frm mistaes...nd working hard towards study nd others stuffs :P

keep it up...

Tarun Goel said...

Abey maine reply kiya tha and i do come here very often, but you are not updating on a daily basis :(